Normal use of Natural Heat
- Activate heat pad and apply to injured area. Maximize effectiveness by wrapping heat pad in a wet towel to produce moist heat.
- Breast milk flow restriction is common amongst nursing mothers. The combination of heat and massage promotes the dilation of milk ducts, making it easier for milk to flow. Healthy milk flow also helps to prevent mastitis (breast infection).
- Activate heat pad and wrap in wet washcloth. Apply to breast and gently massage breast to encourage the flow of milk.
Infant Bottle Feeding
- Microwaving breast milk can change the composition of the milk and result in the loss of vitamin C and anti-infective properties.
- Activate heat pad and wrap a “Medium Back” pad around the bottle until the milk is heated to room temperature. You may also use the “Hand Warmer” pad by laying the bottle on the pad and rotate the bottle every 30 seconds till heated to room temperature.
Cold Therapy Uses
- Simply Insert the pack into ice water, a refrigerator, or freezer until pack reaches desired temperature. Then apply pack directly for increments of 5 to 15 minutes at a time.
How to Activate Heat Pad
- Firmly press and release “Activation Button”
- Solution will crystallize and produce heat
- Squeeze pack back and forth until soft
- Heat pack will maintain heat from 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the size of the pad and how well it is insulated
Re-Activation of Heat Packs
- Place pack on a steamer or basket in pot of water and prevent heat pad from laying on the bottom of the pot. This ensures separation of the pad from the metal base of the pot.
- Bring water to a boil, then turn heat down to low. Place the heat pack into the heated water and allow to sit until the pack is clear and in liquid state.
- Once the pack is clear and liquid again, you may speed up cooling by placing the pack in cool water.
- For best results, pack should be reactivated within 72 hours after use and always stored in liquid state.
Average Re-Activation Time Table
Hand Warmer 8-10 minutes
Medium Back 12-15 minutes
Neck, Shoulders, Back, Legs 15-18 minutes
Face Mask 15-18 minutes
Large Back 20-25 minutes
Warranty covers any manufacturer’s defects, including leaks in seams and malfunctioning activation buttons. Packs damaged by customer can be replaced at a discounted wholesale cost.
Natural Heat packs are portable and generate reliable scent free, instant heat, where and when you need it. Our heat packs are fully reusable again and again and are ideal for any application where safe, convenient, fast, scent free, heat is required. No batteries or electrical cords are required for use. The “activation trigger” starts a unique, instant crystallization process that produces heat up to 130 degrees Fahrenheit within seconds. These heat packs can produce therapeutic heat from 30 minutes to two hours or more, depending on heat pack size and application. Heat times are extended by using any form of insulation. After use, the spent heat pack can be recharged by simply placing it in hot water for a few minutes and following the simple instructions included on each pack.
Natural Heat packs are non-toxic, completely self contained and available in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Natural Heat packs are used at home, in the car, by people on the move and worldwide by outdoor sports enthusiasts. They are also used by our nation’s armed forces, scuba divers, medical search and rescue teams, massage and physical therapists, athletic trainers, and other physical rehabilitation personnel to treat stiff/sore muscle groups and speed the rate of healing and recovery.
Natural Heat packs are the only reusable, medical grade heat packs that are backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
For Secure Credit card purchases by phone or fax
Or for a free catalog Call (808) 688-6765